Join our Senior Model Program and show your friends and family the benefits you will receive today!
Blue Labs Photography’s 2014 Senior Model Program is fun and hip. If chosen to participate, you will receive Gorgeous FREE images of you to brag about, special discounts, bonuses, credits etc. And you will build new relationships as well as learn more about modeling and the photography industry. We promise you unique images you will be proud of! STAND OUT TODAY! We can only accept one model in our area to represent their high school each year so do not delay! Call Now 925-456-4150
Disclosure: To participate in Blue Labs Photography’s Senior Model Program, we must have your parent or guardians permission in writing.
Duties and rewards are listed below the application forum below.
As part of this program you will receive upwards of $1000 worth of products and services for your help in promoting Blue Labs Photography.
- Compile a list of all or most of the students in your class (includes name, email and address)-‐you will receive a form to fill out in Excel. You can try to acquire the list through a school staff member.
- Hand out rep cards to all your friends at school (we provide you with the cards)
- You need to have a minimum of 5 referrals in order to receive all your free pictures. When seniors call they must give your name when they book their session in order for you to receive credit.
- At the end of 2013 you will need to give 3-‐5 referrals for the next year’s Models.
- FULL photo shoot with makeup artists. Be prepared to spend 3-‐4 hours as we shoot on location with a multitude of backdrops and styles. Photo shoots will take place in early May, so be ready!
- Free prints: 1 11×16, 2 8x10s, 5 5x7s, 8 sheets of wallets
- 25% discount on all additional prints and canvases
- For every 2 referrals you book over the required 5 you will receive a $50 print credit towards the studio.
This is a fun and exciting program where the harder you work – the more you are rewarded. This is a very selective program and there is only one spot in each school. If you are up for a challenge and want to have fun in the process, this is the place to be. Welcome to the BLP family!
~ Allen & Angie